Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My First Blog




This is my very first blog. This blog is for my friends and family to see how life is ever changing for our family. A lot has happened in the past few months.

On May 30th, 2007 at 11:56pm I gave birth to Amaya Noel Estes. She weighed 7lbs 130z and was 20 1/4 inches long. She is now almost 4 months old and is keeping us busy!

I finished my last day of school exactly a week before Amaya was born and I am now a stay at home mom. I feel so blessed to be able to watch her grow. She has been such a blessing to Jeremiah and I. We look forward to every day with her.

3 comments:

Dave & Lynnette Mason said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!! Looking forward to seeing yah at Missy's wedding!:)

milquetoast said...

Aww...I am sad I will miss the wedding. Take lots of pictures!

Heather Durkee said...

Yeah for a blog! I don't think I realized that Amaya and I have the same birthday's!

By the way, she is super cute!