Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving


Alexandra and Amaya; Grandpa and Grandma Estes with Amaya








This year we spent Thanksgiving in Topeka with the Estes family. We had such a good time with the family. Amaya was in rare form and actually let people hold her! Even Alexandra (Jeremiah's seven year old cousin) got some time with Amaya. We are very thankful for our families, eachother, and our baby girl. God has blessed us so much this year!

Friday night Jeremiah and I went out with his sister Melissa and her boyfriend Vernard. It was so nice to spend time with them. Thanks to Grandpa and Grandma Estes for watching Amaya. We had a great time!

I hope you all don't mind, I have a lot of fun pics to post! Also, I still haven't figured out how to put my photos in the right order or how to label them. Any suggestions?












No comments: