Wednesday, January 23, 2008

We need sleep!

These past few days have been exhausting! I sang all day at church on Sunday and came home to find Amaya feeling very warm. We went out to eat for my mom's birthday and Amaya cried the entire time, we had to pack up and leave early.

Monday morning still sick and sounding very congested. Monday night it took Jeremiah and I 3 hours to get her to sleep!

Tuesday morning I took Amaya to the Pediatrician. We were there for 3 hours! They took her blood, had a chest x-ray done, and determined her white blood cell count was high and she needed an antibiotic. Tuesday afternoon we took a nice nap and she seemed pretty happy. That night we put her to bed and she woke up a few hours later and stayed up until 4 am! Finally she fell asleep in our bed and Jeremiah moved to the guest room. I'm wondering if her antibiotic kept her awake?

Needless to say we are both very tired and now I am feeling sick! We are hoping for some sleep tonight!

No comments: