Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Visit with my sister's family

We had such a good time with Nicole and her family. It was definitely a full house with Nicole, Matthew, Adrianna, Levi, and Lydia. . I am posting a lot of pictures and a video this week! My only regret is that I didn't get any picture of my sister and I with our kids. I need to make it a priority next time we get together.


My First Niece Adrianna and I
Justin and Levi Playing
Amaya and Lydia getting to know each other
Amaya and Adrianna getting ready for a swim
Nicole's 6-month old, Lydia
I'm wondering what they are so shocked about?
Adrianna and Amaya


3 comments:

Dave & Lynnette Mason said...

I lovvve Amaya's laugh, how beautiful!:)

Anonymous said...

I was hoping you'd have pics up soon. Cuteness abounds!
Love,
Tam

Anonymous said...

Adrianna is so grown up! Its seems like forever since they were at Parkway.

Is your sister still a nurse?