Friday, May 23, 2008

Watching the Backyardigans with her good friend "uniqua"
Cute pose
Aunt Melissa visits from New York
Amaya and Vernard
Amaya and uniqua:)


The month of May is a busy time for us. We had family visit and we are planning Amaya's first birthday party! I can't believe our baby is almost one. She is getting close to walking but is still too scared to stand on her own. She is really in to the "Backyardigans" and the "Wonderpets. I love to watch her dance when she hears the theme songs, it cracks me up. I even bought the songs to play on my ipod when we're in the car, she loves it!


Melissa, Christina, and Jeremiah at Krista's graduation party



Amaya loves looking out the window:)

1 comment:

milquetoast said...

Nice Marilyn Monroe look, baby. (Skirt flying up). It sounds like she's saying "Old lady" or "OMG" (You should of course teach her OMD instead - oh my dwight.)