Thursday, August 21, 2008

Vacation Part 1: Jim Thorpe, PA

We left last Tuesday to go to on our week long vacation. We visited Jeremiah's sister Melissa in New York and my mom's side of the family in Pennsylvania. It was so much fun seeing my family again. It had been nine years since I had seen most of them. Amaya got spoiled of course and Jeremiah and I loved hanging out with family, they really made us feel right at home. I wish we could have stayed longer but we had plans for the weekend in New York City!


Nana, Aunt Lori, and I with Amaya
Uncle Ted, Aunt Lori, and Amaya
The view of Jim Thorpe from the Flag Staff
Aunt Lori and Amaya
My cousin Garth with my family


Nana, Amaya and I
Pop-Pop and Amaya


spending time with my Nana and Pop-Pop

1 comment:

Marie said...

I am about 14(ish) weeks along! Amaya is so cute. I've watched her in the nursery a couple of times. She's such a little ham. I loved the video of her dancing. Addison loves the Backyardigans too. I think it's a really cute show. Definitely a step up from Barney.