Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Half way there!

Here's a picture of me at 20 weeks with Amaya.




Praise the Lord I finally made it to the half way mark. Things are going really good so far. I have been trying to walk at least 4-5 times per week on the treadmill, I wouldn't say it's my favorite thing to do but I know it's good to keep active when you're pregnant. I am feeling more and more movement every day and I will get to find out the sex of the baby the day before Thanksgiving. Jeremiah will get to come with me to find out the sex and Amaya will be staying with Grandma Freed. Here are some preggo pics from today, you can really tell that I am pregnant now









5 comments:

Jill said...

Christina! you look beautiful! congrats on making it to the halfway mark!
jill

Anonymous said...

You are a beautiful preggers, X! Hope you are feeling well.

Anonymous said...

You are a beautiful preggers, X! Hope you are feeling well.

-Melissa C.

Anonymous said...

Yep, that's my beautiful wife!

Anonymous said...

Hey there hott stuff. I see what you mean about the new hair - a bit bobbish, but also you can still tell it's angled. Maybe we should print out a definition of the word "angle" and give it to hairdressers nationwide.
Tam