Tuesday, June 16, 2009

2 Month Appointment

Here are the Stats...

weight: 11 lbs 2.5 oz.- 50%
height: 24 inches- 75%
HC: 15 1/2- 50%

Here are Amaya's 2 month stats
Weight: 10lbs 3 oz - 35%
Height: 22 3/4 inches- 65%
HC: 15 1/4 inches- 50%

I can't believe how different they are in weight and height. I guess they won't be sharing all of their clothes after all.

The appointment went great. Selah was very calm and Amaya was such a good girl! I didn't think that taking both girls would be so easy, what a pleasant surprise. Selah is growing fast and the doctor even suggested that I give her rice cereal in her bottle twice a day! She is also very spitty and will need to take medicine for that just like her big sister did.


Waiting for shots :(


Sitting so quietly while Selah got examined


Amaya and Selah's tummy time:)


And here are some pictures from this past weekend...
Amaya doing the Hula at Grandma Freed's



I think she's just gorgeous!



Wearing Amaya's sunglasses





Me and my baby girl






She's getting so big!







2 comments:

Jason and Melissa said...

Selah's wild hair just kills me! It is so cute. And yes, you are right...Amaya is a gorgeous little girl! You and Jeremiah make cute keds. :)

Marie said...

You're right! I forgot that we met there. See now I feel lots better. :)