Friday, October 16, 2009

Selah is six months old!

Just some new pics of the girls...

Selah lights up when she sees Bo!

My little piggy holding a piggy:)

Amaya told me that this was her "tinkerbell" smile!




I just got back from taking Selah to her six month check up. I can't believe she's already half a year old!

Amaya at six months:

14 pounds 9 1/2 ounces: 25 %

26 Inches: 50%


Amaya was my petite little baby!







Selah at Six Months



16 pounds 12 1/2 ounces: 70%



27 3/4 inches : 97 %

Selah is a lot taller and heavier than Amaya was ! She is growing out of clothes quickly. I am looking forward to the rest of the Selah's first year. She changes more and more each day.





First Piggy tails!













2 comments:

Marie said...

Christina that is just awful! I'm so sorry! We put Addison in a front facing carseat right at 1 year, but she wasn't quite 20 lbs. yet. :)

Anonymous said...

Your girls are just the sweetest!! I can't believe Selah is sitting up! I loved seeing the baby pics of Amaya too. Just the way I remember her. :) They seem to grow up overnight after the graduate from the Baby Class. (so let's wait a bit before Selah walks, k?)