Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Lisa's wedding!

In no particular order...

Lisa and Nathan

Lisa and I

The IWU gang!



Nickel, Ellie, D, and I


Linda and I



Lisa ready for photos






Schwindle (inside joke)



3-east girls 6 year reunion




Midnight snack!





Another month gone by! I can't believe how fast this summer is going. We have been having all sorts of fun.

I just got back from my best friend's wedding in Michigan! My college roommate, Lisa, married Nathan . It was so awesome to be a part of their big day. I can honestly say that it was the most beautiful ceremony i've ever been to. They are such a great couple who clearly love and serve the Lord. I know that they are going to have a wonderful marriage!

The awesome part about this trip is that I was able to travel alone! Jeremiah was great enough to take time off so that I could really enjoy my time at the wedding....and I did! I missed my family, but sometimes it's just nice to get away and have some girl time. I came home to a spotless house and a newly tiled bathroom! How awesome is my husband?








































No comments: