Monday, February 7, 2011

Christmas 2010

The girls playing Piano at My grandpa's place

Girls night with my sister and niece

Selah Hugging Grandpa Freed


Watching a show in the Hotel




Silly girls!




Amaya and Levi at Nicole and Matthew's new church




Gingerbread house







All dressed up






Presents!!





Love!




Opening her presents



Selah in her newly decorated room




Selah in her big girl bed!




Yes, I realize it has been ages since I last blogged! This time of year is usually busy for us, but this year was even worse!


Just before Christmas I had to have surgery to have two hernia repaired! I thought it would be an easy outpatient thing but it ended up being quite painful. I was out of commission for awhile and was so grateful to have Jeremiah's help for the first couple weeks. The surgery required 6 weeks of no lifting! Luckily just before the procedure I taught Selah how to sleep in her big girl bed, and climb in and out of her highchair and car seat!


We visited Jeremiah's family over Christmas and then traveled to Indiana and Michigan to see my family. The girls were very good on the trip and had a great time seeing their cousins again.
Hopefully I will start blogging more again...we'll see!














1 comment:

Brenda Blake said...

I admire the love you have for your girls, Christina. You are a wonderful mother!