Friday, December 7, 2007

Amaya in Daddy's hat;)
Amaya and Bo

Amaya's favorite toy...daddy's watch







It seems as though the holidays sneak up on me every year. This year is no exception, in fact it may be worse. This year I don't have christmas plays or parties to remind me of the upcoming holiday. I have a lot of shopping to do this year and I dread going out with the baby to accomplish this task. Wish me luck!

Amaya has been really playful lately. I have been snapping picture left and right because she has been so good! She is even letting grandpa Freed hold her! Amazing. I am looking forward to making our annual trip to Indiana and Michigan for Christmas. It will be fun having a baby this year. I can't wait for everyone to meet her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you need a babysitter to get some shopping done for a few hours, don't hesitate to call us!
Krista

Anonymous said...

When will you be in Indiana??

H.Lo