Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I know it's been a long time since I've posted! This is such a busy time of year for us. We just celebrated our fourth wedding anniversary, and I have been busy singing at our church Christmas service (2 more to go!) and making Christmas goodies. Amidst all of that my cousin just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Nicolette Noel.

We are looking forward to this Christmas with Amaya and our families. I think that she will really enjoy herself this year. Tonight we will have dinner with Jeremiah's dad, step-mom, and brothers and sister. Tuesday I sing at two services, Wednesday we have Christmas eve fun with Jeremiah's mom and step-dad's family, Christmas day we travel to Topeka to visit all of Jeremiah's family, and Christmas night we celebrate in town with my family! Talk about busy! I hope we get a little rest in between our visits.

To relax and enjoy our own family time we will be traveling to Dallas, TX. Jeremiah and I have never been and need an excuse for nicer weather. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Amaya's visit with Santa!

Amaya loves our Christmas tree:)




Jeremiah and I all dressed up for our anniversary
We went to STIX at the Legend and stayed at Chateau Avalon. We had such a great time. Thanks Mom and Dad for watching Amaya for us!









No comments: