Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Pictures

This year we stayed in town/topeka for Christmas. We had the opportunity to visit each of our families on Christmas day. Amaya had a great time opening presents, she really got spoiled this year! Here are some pictures from Christmas day.


Baby Jayden on his new puppy

Amaya checking out her new doll

Uncle Dale and his grandbaby, Nicolette


Christmas with the Freed's



Uncle Jerome and Amaya




Jeremiah, Grandma and Grandpa Kirmse, and Jerome





Opening gifts with Daddy






Checking out Alex's toy



Her new princess house


Opening gifts with Mommy









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know I've been in arrears about my blog. I am so busy with work I might cry. Sigh. Anyway, these are great pictures. Amaya looks like a little sassy 14 year old. Everyone in the fam looks great. Love ya.
Tam
p.s. my word verification is "suckra".