Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It seems like things are moving pretty fast around here. I can't believe I am only a month away (or less) from having this baby! I can't say that we are very prepared this time around. I have been going through all of Amaya's baby clothes hoping that they'll fit the new baby and that the weather would warm up so the seasons will match. I am also trying to pack for myself, Amaya, and the new baby. Jeremiah is keeping busy with the basement and has been a great help to me lately as I have been more and more uncomfortable.

The doctor told me that the baby has dropped and things are going well. I will now be seeing the dr. on a weekly basis!

Here are some new pics of Amaya.


Amaya Blinking

She loves Bo

I told Amaya to "smile" and this is what I got!



Singing "Jesus Loves Me"

No comments: