Monday, March 16, 2009

Pregnancy update and Monkey Business

36 weeks and 3 days pregnant. I am almost done! I have my bags packed and the basement is almost finished! It has definitely been a busy few months but that has made the time fly by. Tonight I have my pre-admission appointment at the hospital to get all my paper work done. Friday I will have another Dr. appointment to see how I'm progressing.


Today my Mothers of Preschoolers group went to Monkey Business. Monkey Business is a large indoor play ground for kids of all ages. Amaya had a good time for about a half an hour and then decided whine the remainder of the time. Luckily, I took some pictures before her meltdown.

























Singing, "Twinkle, Twinkle."


2 comments:

Amanda said...

cute, cute, cute! you, amaya, everything! =) hope these last few weeks are smooth for you! i can't wait to see pics of your little one, lisa's and sarah's in the next month or so! take care momma!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...Amaya is adorable! I love her version of "Twinkle, Twinkle." She sure is a smart cookie — not even 2 years old and already singing full songs!

And you are a cute pregger. :) I bet you are ready to not be pregs anymore though!

-Melissa C.