Sunday, August 30, 2009

New York and Amaya singing

At one of our pit stops to New York


Got to see my Mom's Family
Aunt Lori and Uncle Teddy


Selah and I with Nana and Pop-Pop



Melissa Graduation


Our family in NYC









I've been practicing for my vocal team try-outs lately. I guess Amaya is really catching on to songs now. She loves singing along with mommy and I love hearing her pretty little voice!

Our trip to New York went better than expected. The girls were very good and our old Tahoe made the trip to New York and back to Kansas! (It took us 2 1/2 days of driving to get there). Needless to say we are happy to be back home and not ready to travel again any time soon. See more pictures on my facebook profile.

Selah and Amaya had their check-ups this past Friday. They are growing up so fast! Both girls had to get shots this time. Amaya did surprisingly well with her shot but not so well when she had to get a little blood drawn. Luckily she recovered quickly thanks to a little mermaid sticker. Selah also did fairly well but has been pretty cranky for the past couple days.



Selah is now eating rice cereal and just started Veggies. I hate feeding babies! It's such a messy job and Selah seems to throw up everything she eats. I am constantly cleaning the carpet and doing laundry. She has also started to sit up for a brief period of time and is rolling like crazy! She is changing more and more each day.



Selah's Stats:

15 pounds 2 ounces 75%

Height 26inches 97%






Amaya's Stats: 4 months

11 pounds 8 oz. 10%

24 1/2 inches 50%

Amaya's Stats: 2 years
25 pounds 2 ounces 10-25%

33 1/2 inches 10-25%





Have you seen this "gummy bear" commercial?

As you can tell, Amaya loves it!


No comments: