Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Amaya is 8 months old!

My little girl looks so grown up!
Love her Smile :)
My new favorite picture of Amaya




Loves Bathtime!


Sorry it's been awhile since I've posted anything. My computer screen went black the other day and we just got a new one.



We have been keeping pretty busy lately. Amaya is cutting teeth right now and it has been pretty hard on her (and us). She is drooling all over herself and I am getting sick of washing her sheets and clothes. She isn't taking her naps as well , but thankfully has started sleeping through the night again! Yeah!



Today I started going to a new Bible Study at church. It's awesome to be able to spend some time with adults my age and have someone watch Amaya for a couple of hours. Aunt Breanna came over for lunch and now Amaya has finally drifted off to sleep:). I look forward to my little breaks.



In other news, my best friend Tammy is flying in to KC the first part of March. I am really looking forward to her visit since she hasn't met Amaya yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the first picture best. She looks like a sassy little hipster!
I am incredibly excited to come see you.
Love
Tam

Heather Durkee said...

very cute pictures!