Sunday, February 17, 2008

Scooter

Grandma Sharon and Amaya playing





Daddy and Amaya




Getting all bundled up
"trying" to feed herself



This week Amaya has really taken off. She started scooting all over the place and it is hilarious to watch. She's like a little inchworm. I really have to keep an eye on her now. I can't just leave the room and know that she'll be in the same place when I come back.


She has the sweetest personality lately, I'm hoping she keeps it. I love to hear her babble and see her smile. She has had a lot of visitors this week and has played with each and everyone! I know it doesn't sound like a big deal but if you knew Amaya a couple of months ago you would understand. My dad said that she must have gotten saved:).



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amaya is such a cutie!! I can't believe she is crawling/scooting already. I hope I will be able to meet her in person soon. It's nice to at least see videos though -- so much fun to see her little personality developing.

Miss you, beast!

-Melissa C.