Monday, February 25, 2008

No more dumb blonde jokes for me!




I took a risk (spent way too much money) and had my hair colored brown. I love the new look and think I will try to keep it this way. Aren't I dramatic?!






Our little munchkin is getting cuter everyday. She loves to babble and stick out her tongue. Jeremiah and I took her out to eat with us and someone commented that she was so well behaved! We have a good baby now:). Well, I can hear her babbling. Nap times over and so is my blog time.


I have some really cute videos to share when I get time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new hair, X! It looks very nice on you.

My husband made me sing Tenacious D's "Wonderboy" the other day so he could see if he had ever heard it before, and I thought of you and Tams. Especially the "mucky muck" part, you always seemed to like that part, haha! :)

-Melissa C.